Illinois Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics: Log in to the site
Illinois Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics
Some courses may allow guest access
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a
new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual
courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need
until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please contact Erin Moore at email@example.com to confirm your account.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your course
administrator has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter
your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log
in and access any course you have enrolled in.